Anupam Roy Fans

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Catching Chotushkone In Kolkata And Mumbai

my piece of happiness at Kolkata

and next at Mumbai

Lucky me....and just when I was thinking I would never get a chance to watch the much anticipated Chotushkone on the silver screen, I got to watch it twice!

This makes it the only Bengali movie that I have watched more than once in the theater.

For the show at Kolkata, I ran from one end of the city to the other, managed to buy a ticket 5 minutes before the show and still watch it from the start.....


For the show in Mumbai, I managed to get a seat on the last day of its screening in the city...phew!

Both times, I sat till the end, till the end credits were rolled, listening to the amazing boshonto eshe gechey and singing along...the cleaners of course thought I had lost it, and I dont blame them for it...imagine sitting in a hall after all the viewers have left and singing along staring at the screen, oblivious to the world and anyone around....both times....

It was worth all the anticipation and the excitement, and given a chance, I would have watched it all over again at the theater. Just my luck that Mumbai is not holding any more shows now.

But if you're anywhere in Bengal and still haven't watched the movie, I would surely recommend you go ahead and watch it. No reviews or details coming from me as I don't want to break the spell...you got to watch it yourself :)

- Debolina Raja Gupta

No comments:

Post a Comment