Anupam Roy Fans

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Mumbai Calling: Rock On This Durga Puja 2014 With The Anupam Roy Gang


Oh it's official...it soooo is official now...

Finally, after months and years of wishing and hoping and even arguing with the organiser uncles at the Durga Puja associations, The Anupam Roy Gang is coming to Mumbai this September!!!!

Wait for the rest of the post before I go on a mad dance....

And that moron grin...

And that head banging fist going up and down in the air and remember that moronic grin I mentioned?? Ya.....wait...let me jump around the house just a wee bit more......


...................

................

Ya back...

So, as I was saying, it's official that The Anupam Roy Band will be performing in Mumbai during this Durga Puja.

In fact, before I say anything else, here is the schedule:

Durga Puja 2014 schedule:

1st Oct: Powai Bengali Welfare Association
2nd Oct: Vashi Cultural Association
3rd Oct: Mahakali Sarbojanin Durgotsav Seva Samiti

So ya.....that's 3 days of utter fun for all Mumbaiites who don't really get a chance to see this amazing group perform on stage...

As for me...well...me...Vashi....and.......what did I say about that grin? ;)

- Debolina Raja Gupta

2 comments:

  1. yeh... so excited.......you are... i will be waiting for your upcoming posts and expecting your pic with THE ANUPAM ROY BAND.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Anisha...you bet girl ;) I am like doing the moron dance and grin all day 24*7 !!! yups...cant wait to click click and go head-bangers all the way.... shall share it all here once the boys come over..love ya!

      Delete